Work with the group teacher to plan and execute a program to provide day care for children that takes into account the educational, social, developmental and health needs of the group, as well as the individual child.
• Works within the framework of the classroom, carries out its functions, policies and procedures
• Writes records concerning the development of the program and children’s progress.
• Assists Group Teacher with all classroom activities and outings
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Completed the Child Development Associate (CDA) credential required
• Prior experience working with children
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• First Aid and CPR trainings required and recertified as needed
It is the policy of ESS that the Agency wholly complies with the equal treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to an individual’s perceived or actual race, creed, color, national origin, alienate, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or veteran status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.